Leg swelling no other health issuesMy Mother's Leg swelling she is 60, she did knee operation 3 years back. She is having difficult in walking but can do her all daily works.
I did a total body test through blood test and find below are abnormality.
1. Iron Serum 25.0 μg/dL - Normal Range 50-170
2. Transferrin Saturation 7.79 - Normal Range 16 - 50
3. High sensitivity CRP - 16.0
4. Cholesterol / Triglycerides - Normal
5. Aspartate Aminotransferase (SGOT) - 48 Normal Range 5 - 34
6. Gamma Glutamyltransferase (GGT) 44 Normal Range 9 - 36
Kidney Function Test.
7. Blood Urea Nitrogen 20.80 mg/dL - Normal Range 9.8 - 20.1
8. Urea 44.51 - Normal Range 20.9 - 43.0
9. Creatinine - 1.80 mg/dl - Normal Range 0.57 - 1.11
10. Thyroid Stimulating Hormone - ULTRA 6.21
11. Vitamin D (25-OH) 19.2
Homocysteine* - 12.50 - Normal Range 5.32 - 16.5 umol/L
Calcium - 7.0
Please suggest any remedies as she do not have any other health issues. Rest are fine.
[Edited by forfeit on 2021-06-07 17:10:52]
forfeit on 2021-06-07
Zingiber mother tincture 10 drops in water half an hour before breakfast for 10 days
Eel serum 7 10 drops in water half an hour before dinner for 10 days
Feedback after 10 days or if the swelling subsides earlier
♡ Kaps last year
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.