≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Anxiety in 18 years old girl


My daughter is 18 years old and just diagnosed with anxiety. The need to take her to psychologist was that she was not doing good in her studies, although she has been a good student in the past. The doctor wants to prescribe her anti anxiety meds, but I don't want to give her those meds. Please suggest some homeopathic remedy for my daughter.

Thank you.
  libra18 on 2021-07-01
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi, a proper homeopathic prescription would require more info than just the main symptoms. It would require things such as accompanying symptoms, medical history, and times or situations when the symptoms are better/worse.
RegB 4 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.