Urgently needing help! Experienced homeopaths only please!PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Infection with severe pain after tooth extraction
1. Age: 49
2. Sex: female
3. Built up:obese/moderate/slim: moderate
4. Complexion: fair,dark: fair
5. Occupation: care taker
6. Single/married: single
7. Country,state: Australia
8. List out all your SYMPTOMS(NOT THE DIAGNOSIS OR DISEASE NAMES) with its “since how long,which part is affected,which side,what you feel during complaint etc”:in an order(which came first then which came next?
Tooth extraction ( lower right molar ) 2 weeks ago and now I'm having an infection. My dentist want to prescribe antibiotics but I don't want to take them.
Constant dull but deep pain along the right lower jaw to the right under the ear, and it goes down to my neck. My right side face feels numb and swollen. Also, dull aches ( sometimes throbbing) in the socket.
a)Worsening factors for each complaint (eg:-by pressure,what time,heat,cold,season,food,eating,after
sleep,by sweat,,by stooping,after stool after urine,after bathing etc.?)
I don't notice any worsening factors.
b)When Its Better,for each complaint (eg: by pressure,what time,by heat, by cold, any season,any food, eating,after sleep,by sweat,after stool & urine ,after bathing etc.?)
I feel better by applying warm, also very hot showers relieve pain ( just for a moment)
c) In your opinion, What is the expected cause for your problem?From injury,fall,cold exposure,sun exposure ,physical and mental exertion etc.?
Tooth extractions caused infections as I have gingivitis and many cavities....so getting an infection is no surprise.
9. Mind:sensitive/angry/sad/weeping/fear of/anxiety/shy etc.,memory,desire company,grief,lewd etc.
I have not noticed any change in my mental state since the onset of infection.
10. Thermal:which weather do you prefer hot or cold? Which one you can tolerate well?
I'm ALWAYS hot and it hasn't been changed since the onset of the acute infections.
11. Do you have Frequent or occasional nausea,vomiting to any food,headache,mouth ulcer,,allergy sneezing,gas trouble,leucorrhea(white discharge-females) ,dandruff,hairfall etc.explain if any
No, I don't have any of them.
12. Stool:regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied/bleeding?
I'm very regular and have never been constipated in my life. And I bleeding or anything like that.
13. Urine: regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied
I'm thirstless ( always) so I don't drink much, hence I go to pee 3-4 times a day.
14. (For Females)Menses: regular?scanty or profuse?early or late?how many days?frequency of cycle?any complaints before or during menses( like pimples ,backache, white discharge, pain in abdomen,legs etc., irritability,constipation, diarrhea, nausea etc?)Your last two menses dates
I have not had menses for a year so I'm in menopause. And I haven't experienced menopause symptoms ( such as hot flashes) yet.
I don't sweat much and I don't notice any strong odor or anything like that.
16. Sleep:satisfied/disturbed?particular dreams?usual sleeping positon?
I sleep about 8 hours and feel very much rested in the morning.
17. Appetite: how often,quantity,satisfied?
I can only eat liquid or very soft food as I can't really chew the food. And I'm not very hungry as I have the pain.
18. Thirst: how many glasses ?how often?
Not thirsty most of the time and probably during 1 or 2 glasses of water a day but I drink alcohol every night.
19. Cravings:salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
Alcohol and coffee.
20. Aversion: salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
21. Intolerant foods if any which might be your favorite or not.
22. How is your sex life?no desire/premature ejaculation/no erection/painful sex?
I haven't had sex for nearly 20 years.
23. Do you have diabetes/BP/Cholestrol/thyroid(Hypo/Hyper) etc Done any surgey ?.
24. Do you have any skin complaints-itching, warts, rashes,moles discoloration etc.?
25.Your skin type: oily or dry?
Neither dry nor oily
26.Do you have any bad habits or addictions? coffee,masturbation, smoking,tobacco, alcohol etc.
Coffee and alcohol I guess
27.List out all medicines you have taken till now and its result after taking
I've tried the following remedies since the extraction 2 weeks ago
Right after the tooth extraction, I took Arnica 200c, Ledum200, Hypericum 200 phosphorus 200 staphysagria 200, one after the other repeated 5 times each. It helped for stop bleeding and nausea from having the injections. After those remedies, the type of pain has changed from very sharp neuralgic pain to something deeper and almost like bone pain so I started to take Ruta 30c and 200 but didn't help at all.
Other remedies are Symphytum 30, 200, Arsenicum 30, 200, Lachesis 200, Pyrogen 200, Heper sulph 30, 200, Sulphur 30, 200, Calendula 6, 30, 200, Plantago tincture, Echinacea tincture within 2 weeks and nothing is working. I took those remedies for at least 5 doses to make sure if they do anything but nothing has worked so far.
I'm also gargling with calendula tincture and warm saltwater.
28.Any other things which you think it make you unique from others ..
♥ Saya on 2021-07-20
Do not eat or drink anything sour for atleast ten days. Do not repeat medicine.
♡ telescope 4 months ago
♡ Saya 4 months ago
I read your so many posts
You have been playing with your body
Self medications leads to complex miasm or complex picture of person which become incureable
There are thousands or cases which has been incurable
Due to self HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE USAGE
ITS HAS DRASTIC EFFECTS ON MENTAL ,EMOTIONAL & PHYSICAL PLAN OF A HUMAN ORGANISM
You need complete re case taking
Drug taken and their effects
♡ drjitesh 4 months ago
Your comment has been erased for some reasons and I’m not sure if you can take my case???
♡ Saya 4 months ago
I would like to pay for a consultation so could you tell me how to contact you?
[Edited by Saya on 2021-07-21 14:33:18]
♡ Saya 4 months ago
I hope you are in good health.
Today, I have posted a question at https://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php...
I humbly request you to please answer the same.
Chitrangda 4 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.