Trying Psorinum because of a lack of reactionHi all:
I have been taking remedies for my chronic conditions (IBS and GERD) for quite a few years. What I find is that I have tried many remedies, but all remedies seem to work for a little while and then fail. My favourite remedies (Natrum Mur, Ignatia) work in the very very high potencies for a little while and then fail. I am not moving forward in my healing. I would like to try Psorinum. Can someone advise whether this makes sense and what potency and frequency I should try? How soon afterwards should I see a result from Psorinum?
Also, does someone take Psorinum just because of a lack of reaction or do alot of the symptoms have to match as well?
Also, is Psorinum called for where a person never has a reaction whatsoever to remedies OR where there is some reaction but the remedies don't hold for long?
[Edited by ngtoronto on 2021-07-23 19:12:22]
ngtoronto on 2021-07-23
3. Built up: /moderate/slim:
4. Complexion: fair,dark
8. List out all your SYMPTOMS(NOT THE DIAGNOSIS OR DISEASE NAMES) with its “since how long,which part is affected,which side,what you feel during complaint etc”:in an order(which came first then which came next?
a)Worsening factors for each complaint (eg:-by pressure,what time,heat,cold,season,food,eating,after mpsleep,by sweat,,by stooping,after stool after urine,after bathing etc.?)
b)When Its Better,for each complaint (eg: by pressure,what time,by heat, by cold, any season,any food, eating,after sleep,by sweat,after stool & urine ,after bathing etc.?)
c) In your opinion, What is the expected cause for your problem?From injury,fall,cold exposure,sun exposure ,physical and mental exertion etc.?
9. Mind:sensitive/angry/sad/weeping/fear of/anxiety/shy etc.,memory,desire company,grief,lewd etc.
10. Thermal:which weather do you prefer hot or cold? Which one you can tolerate well?
11. Do you have Frequent or occasional nausea,vomiting to any food,headache,mouth ulcer,, sneezing,gas trouble,leucorrhea(white discharge-females) ,dandruff,hairfall etc.explain if any
12. Stool:regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied/bleeding?
13. Urine: regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied
14. (For Females)Menses: regular?scanty or profuse?early or late?how many days?frequency of cycle?any complaints before or during menses( like pimples ,backache, white discharge, pain in abdomen,legs etc., irritability,constipation, diarrhea, nausea etc?)Your last two menses dates
16. Sleep:satisfied/disturbed?particular dreams?usual sleeping positon?
17. Appetite: how often,quantity,satisfied?
18. Thirst: how many glasses ?how often?
19. Cravings:salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
20. Aversion: salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
21. Intolerant foods if any which might be your favorite or not.
22. How is your sex life?no desire//no erection/painful sex?
23. Do you have /BP/Cholestrol/thyroid(Hypo/Hyper) etc Done any surgey ?.
24. Do you have any skin complaints-itching, , rashes,moles discoloration etc.?
25.Your skin type: oily or dry?
26.Do you have any bad habits or addictions? coffee,masturbation, smoking,, alcohol etc.
27.List out all medicines you have taken till now and its result after taking
28.Any other things which you think it make you unique from others ..
Please attach images of any relevant test reports if any
Email- drthoufeequebhms atgmail.com
♡ drthoufeequebhms last year
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.