changes in sense of smell & taste ,memory & concentration topic 3 and 4Dr. Saptarshi Banerjea presents key remedies for post-covid and long-covid symptoms. Remedies for, memory, pain, and loss of smell and taste are included.
CHANGES IN SENSE OF SMELL & TASTE
1) CARBOLIC ACID:
• Acuteness of smell à Increased olfaction sensitivity.
• Flu Debility
2) MAGNESIA MUR:
• Loss of smell & taste following catarrh.
MEMORY & CONCENTRATION
1) AVENA SATIVA:
• Best tonic for debility after exhausting diseases.
• Nervous exhaustion.
• Sexual debility à Spermatorrhoea, Impotency.
• Inability to keep mind on one subject.
2) CINCHONA OFF:
• Broken down from exhausting discharges:-
• Apathy & indifferent.
• Apathy pumped-out.
• Ringing in ears.
3) KALI PHOS.:
• Indisposition to meet people.
• Aversion to converse.
Pins & Needles Tingling Numbness
Brain fag Insomnia
Slightest labour seems a heavy task.
• Emotional Debility: Absent minded, forgetful from Excitement, Worry, Overwork. Lethargy à indisposition to meet people; disinclined to converse. Nervous & restless, starts easily. Weak memory (Brain fag). Sensitiveness (+++) to all impressions. Agg. Excitement, worry, mental & physical exertion; 3 A.M. to 5 A.M; noise. Amel. rest.
4) LOBELIA CERULEA / SYPHILITICA:
• Posterior nares affected.
• Oppression in lower part of the chest.
• Pain chest under Ribs of left side (? Splenic pain).
• Unhappy state of mind.
• Brain weakness à Exertion of mind intolerable.
• Seemed he would so wild.
• Nervous sedative.
• Nervous fear.
• Nervous weakness after flu? Cardiac irritability.
• Muscle twitching.
♥ anuj srivastava on 2021-09-01
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.