profuse sweating - need help!I had excessive palmary sweating as well as sweating on my feet. Aug. 2004 I had ETS sympathectomy. My sweating is now worse! My hands, arms & face are extremely dry. I now have excessive sweating on my torso, crotch (between my legs) & legs, my feet still sweat but now that doesn't concern me as much as the rest! I live in Houston Texas and it is extremely HOT & HUMID. Please help!!
1. Excessive sweating torso, crotch, legs.
2. Arms, face & shoulders & above chest are extremely dry (since the ETS surgery).
3. Occurs at all times, when sitting, walking or just standing outside.
4. Occurs all the time (winter - summer) but worse during spring & summer since Houston is very hot & humid.
5. Also occurs when i'm socializing & in meetings. I think I know I will begin sweating & somehow make myself more nervous about it.
6. Sweat also while I sleep & engaged in any activity...gardening, doing housework, sexual activity.
7. I think I am very self-conscious and sometimes feel nervous specially when in meetings and when socializing due to my sweating. I am afraid everyone will notice my drenched shirt & my pants.
8. I have just stopped drinking caffiene.
9. No other diseases or surgeries.
10. No known allergic reactions.
11. Have taken Robinul for sweating...don't see much improvement.
12. Never tried homeopathic remedies.
13. Have noticed that I have trouble breathing since the surgery, like I can't take in a full breathe of air & also have pain in the middle chest from the surgery.
Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!
vgbal on 2006-04-29
you are advise to take the following prescription for 3 month.
1. Nat Mur 200 daily one dose morning empty stomach.
2 Silicea 200 daily one dose at evening
♡ deoshlok last decade
I've been reading the posts since I stumbled upon the website yesterday & have also read that others are taking China officinalis & Phos Ac. I'm not very familiar w/ homeopathy remedies so do you usually begin with one remedy and if it is not successful try another? I also forgot to include the following information:
I will purchase the Nat Mur 200C pellets & the Silicea 200C pellets & take them as prescribed for 3 months and report my progress on the forum.
Thanks again for your help! I have hope that my situation can be controlled. Have a wonderful day!
vgbal last decade
vgbal last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.