≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: not available in . Available


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Burning pain in penis/urethra


I have for more as a year very irritating, burning, sometimes stinging pain in the forepart of urethra, the part in glans (fossa navicularis).

It began all after pressing injury on the glans when having sex.

It is always after urination and it keeps burning/tingling sometimes till the next urination. Urethra feels very sore, bruised, sensitive to touch or pressure from the clothes.

I visited many urologists here in Belgium, they say they can't see the problem.
They see only it looks red inside the urethral forepart and a red/white spot, like an ulcer.

I have also sensitive bladder, pain at neck of bladder, urgency because the pain when holding urine.There was also a splitted stream. Also sexual excited unvoluntary after the urination.

I visited also a homeopath here in Belgium.
He gave me first Sulphur, after 5 days it was like it was helping, much less pain after urination. But after a couple of days pain was there back on same level. Then he gave Staphysagria and Thuja.
No change in pain, rawness, soreness of urethra. Splitted stream is better now.

Now he wants to try Cannabis Sativa 30.

I will start today.

I was also while taking a blend I got from the pharmacy, equisetum/Cantharis/Ferrum phosphoricum all C6. I have the feeling it takes the edge off at the moment but pain exists and no healing.

Please can someone help me?

[Edited by ayhan77 on 2021-09-05 19:59:51]
  ayhan77 on 2021-09-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
If nothing works try Arnica200 05 drops in water/ 04 pills single dose
All remedies for your symptoms have been tried
First finish all these
Try Arnicapost symptoms after 24 hours post Arnica
Kaps last year
Thanks for the advice, I will try soon.
But today I visited another urolog as second opinion, he told me I have fissures at the urethral opening of the meatus, looking very red and inflamed. So everytime I have to pee it irritates and burns after and keeps sensitive.

Can I use some tissue salts like Silicea 6c or calcarea fluorica 6x?? Any advice please?
ayhan77 last year
Try Acidum Nitricum 200
05 drops in water / 04 pills once a day for three days half an hour before dinner
Post symptoms after three days
Kaps last year

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.