≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

mildly enlarged liver and spleen

I have been having tightness in my upper abdomen for about six months now. I had a sternum cat scan thinking it was an injury to the rib cage but the results were negative for that. On the other hand, it showed an enlarged spleen and a fatty liver. I had a spleen and liver nuclear scan that showed a mild leak of bile to the bone marrow. All blood tests for other conditions such as leukemia were negative. I have tightness right under the sternum and in the left side of my stomach. In addition, the CAT scan showed spleen calcification, dr said it is a benign condition as the result of trauma. I had scheduled a liver biopsy but I cancel since I am out of work at the moment.

I am 33 year old male, hispanic (PR). I had very high tryglicerids for a long time 1400 or so. I am on a diet for about two months now and lost about 15 pounds. Any herb you might recommend? Thanks in advance.
  dabitz on 2006-04-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Dear dabitz,
We have a wonderful remedy for your problem. you can follwoing prescription for a month and check your weight,liver, spleen .
1. Phytolacca D CM weekly 2 drops.
2 chelidonium Q 10 drops three times in a day
3. Ceaonthus A Q 10 drops three times in a day
Dr. Deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Thanks for your quick answer. I couldn't find Ceaonthus on your website. Also is Phytolacca D the same as Phytolacca Decandra, and is chelidonium Q the same as Chelidonium Majus? Sorry for the questions, but I am totally new to this.

Thanks again and my best wishes.
dabitz last decade
Have you had any problem with alcohol? I know that alcohol can cause enlarge spleen and you will feel constant pressure. If you used to tolerate drinking alcohol and now all of the sudden you can even take one sip, that this might be your problem. Could you give me some more details about your condition?
my_help2010 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.