Adenoids in 3.4 year active boy, causing snoring and getting colds very oftenProblems: snores when sleeping, sleeps with mouth open and moves a lot,back sleeper, gets sick every 2 weeks, constantly congested with runny nose. Intolerant to cold liquids and food.
The problems started since he started day care. Till 2 years old he was a healthy boy.
Was born mature at 40 weeks gestation, 4 kg, breastfed first year. No other medical problems, no known allergies.
1. Age: 3.4
2. Sex: male
3. Built up: slim, choby till 2 years old, started to loose weight since day care.
4. Complexion: white
His appetite decreased since he started to go to day care and getting sick so often. Worsening factors: cold liquids, cold foods, air conditioning during summer time. During summer is worst.
Stuffy nose, runny nose, clear discharge at the beginning and then yellow-green. We use normal saline as often as needed. No antibiotic treatment ever.
6. Mind: sensitive, happy, plays well alone, very active during the day. Naps once a day. Takes long to fall asleep, moves a lot in bed.
7. Stool: regular
9. Sweat: normal
10. Sleep: snoring sleeps with open mouth,moves a lot in sleep, takes long to fall asleep.
11. Appetite: eats bad, likes sweet. Doesn’t like meat. Likes milk, yogurt.
13. Cravings: sweets. I try not to give him sweets at all.
14. Aversion: no
15. Skin problems: dry skin
[Edited by Marinush on 2022-01-22 14:15:52]
Marinush on 2022-01-22
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.