Disc bulge on different point in spine .... Please Help!My father age 67 a patient of dementia and past history of stroke suddenly has disc bulge while sleeping, MRI of brain had minor changes plus he complaints of extreme sharp shooting pain because of which he screamed when we put him on sitting position.
• Can not sit / bend. If he do so he screams because of pain.
• find releif while sleeps on right side.
• He is on bed from 10 days and physiotherapy has started.
• he has Involuntary urination
• His CRP levels and ESR levels are high
• He also has acute cholecystitis
• there are nerve compression in spin in 2 places.
• We can not change his pampers because a slight movement to his hip and spine joint makes him scream out of pain.
[Edited by osama051191 on 2022-01-24 17:50:35]
osama051191 on 2022-01-24
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.