Fungal Sinusitis & Nasal Polyps from 5 YearsI am suffering from Sinusitis & Nasal Polyps from last 5 Years. Already took many medicines from Homeopathy but not cured.
My Current Condition:
1) White color polyp like hanging inside LEFT NOSE. And Red Color swelling in right side inside nose.
2) Nose Blocked (Left mostly) in Winter and Rainy Reason.
3) Forehead pain above eyebrows & mild heaviness.
4) Body Weakness
5) Inside Head on back-side & top portion feeling sensation like water 6) is inside and it got worse when both nose blocked. But when I put warm bottle on my head then feel little relief. Feels like pulsating inside head.
7) Neck stiffness most of the times and back pain.
8) Fast breathing on walking long time and taking stairs or lifting little heavy objects.
9) No Smell Sense from both nose.
10) When I sleep leftside I feel my left side head got congested. But I sleep straight then no congestion in head.
Weight: 62 kg
Body Type: Slim
Age: 32 Years
Tobacco chewing bad habit
Sitting Job (Computer Job). No Physical Work (as I got tired quickly)
I like cold drinks, non-veg, junk foods, cold coffee, ice cream.
Late night sleep due to my work.
Attached is my CT Scan PNS.
(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)
sujeet789 on 2022-03-25
There is NO alternate to physical activity. Start NOW
Nux Vomica 200 05 drops in water or 04 pills at bed time for 3 days
Apis Mel 200 same dose one hour before breakfast for three days
Post after three days
All four things above are must
♡ Kaps 10 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.