≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Help me in reaching a doctor who can cure proving symptoms/ side effects of Homeopathic medicines

Hello Everyone,

I request everyone in the forum to help me in reaching a doctor who can cure me in case of homeopathic medicinal proving. I am looking for a doctor who knows how to treat a patient with homeopathic medicinal provings/side effects.

Any doctor who has helped patient suffering from such a problem can respond to this post.
If any patient knows such a doctor who has helped him in similar problem please respond to this post.

Anyone willing to help but not wanting to respond to this post here in the forum can directly mail me.

I have seen about 20+ homeopaths so far but with no positive results, on the contrary all I am seeing are more proving symptoms/side effects by different medicines.

Kindly help me…
  Joy511 on 2022-06-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Jiteshsharma2007 at gmail dot com

Dr Jitesh and his father come on this forum when they have time. They are Homeo MD’s with a hospital in India.
simone717 11 months ago
Thank you so much for replying simone717. I shall consult him soon.
Joy511 11 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.