hot flashes, hair loss, fatigue perimenopauseHello,
I'm 48 and in the perimenopause stage. I am really struggling right now, so would really appreciate any help I can get.
Below is the history and breakdown of current symptoms. Thank you so much for reading.
Brief history: On medicine for hypothyroid. Major troubles began in january 2021 with excessively heavy bleeding leading to anemia. In September '21 I got a d&c. In December '21 I got hot flashes, which went away in January '22. I've had about four periods in the last twelve months, varying from heavy to scant. Last period was two months ago.
Since the last month, July '22:
1. Hot flashes returned. Mostly dry heat, some sweat that tends to smell sour. Flashes are any time in the day or night. Heat and sun makes it worse. Emotion makes it worse. Fresh air feels better. Flashes begin in the chest and radiate upwards and out through the arms and hands. Most frequent in the early hours, though present during day as well. Hot flashes alternate with feeling chilly.
2. Sleep is very disturbed. Do not feel rested in the morning. Big energy dip by afternoon.
3. Hair loss. Hair drops from head in diffuse pattern. If I run my fingers through my hair I come away with many strands. Hair on pillow on waking in the morning. Even light combing results in more hair fall than usual. Scalp feels tender and itchy with small bumps in places. Tendency to dandruff.
4. Fatigue, mental fog. Difficulty concentrating on mental tasks. Feel tired all the time. Too tired to exercise.
5. Skin on face is reddish, rough around nose and cheeks, prone to breakouts. Eczema breakouts on shins. Vaginal dryness. Dry eyes, dry skin overall.
6. Feel uncomfortable in tight clothes, can only wear light, loose pure cotton.
7. Emotions: quick to tears, quick to upset. Worry a lot, like life has passed by and I don't have ability to cope with daily pressures. Feeling of depression.
8. Get constipated very easily. Cannot tolerate heavy food. Burning point of pain in stomach area just under the ribs. Cannot lie on right side at night because acid comes up.
9. Urinary symptoms also present with post-void dribbling.
[Edited by imisanon on 2022-08-23 02:07:10]
imisanon on 2022-08-22
Any medical diagnostic tests done if so post the results
Start with Thuja O Mother Tincture
10 drops in some water empty stomach no brushing just rinse your mouth thoroughly and have Thuja nothing orally for next 20 minutes
Rest on your reply
♡ Kaps 3 months ago
I only have Thuja 1000 and Thuja 200 at home with me, no mother tincture. I am not in India right now, so I don't have access to remedies like they are available in India. How to take the Thuja that I do have?
I occasionally take Pulsatilla for acidity, Nux for constipation, Psorinum for skin breakouts.
Bloodwork today came back normal. Tests included iron, b12, magnesium, tsh, liver function, kidney function, cbc, esr. Everything within normal range.
imisanon 3 months ago
Take thuja 1 M one drop empty stomach for three days
No coffee pickels raw onion and garlic no perfumes anything with strong smell and pungent taste till you are having thuja
Post on the hot flashes after Thuja
Post the list of remedies you have with you along with potency
♡ Kaps 3 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.