≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

PLEASE HELP! Anxiety and Depression! 135Tinnitis and Anxiety 89Stress , anxiety , indigestion, low libido , fatigue 12Anxiety and Panic Attacks 19 year old 3Nightfall, neuralgia and anxiety 3Fearful person since childhood, Love disposition, social anxiety 13Anxiety GAD. Panic. Depression 6Anxiety induced stuck air in the chest and stomach problems 3Anxiety 2abdominal pain nausea and anxiety 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


I feel like can't feel anything I've no emotion, I'm can't focus on study exams are coming I'm failing but I'm not serious I know what should I do but I can't focus after every 2 lines I'm distracted...

Various stupid thoughts are running in my brain I know they're bad evil stupid but if I try hard to not think I can't...
Thoughts of loosing parents and negative thoughts

I don't feel excited happy or joy , people around me laugh at a joke but I feel what's so funny , my phone lost I got a surprise gift a good phone but I'm not excited or happy

1.I can't focus, distracted
2.Weird thoughts
3.I feel like I've no emotion

Please help me
  Avijit.ici on 2022-09-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
What do you do once u can’t focus and give up studies ?
Kaps last week
Most of the time I just sit with the books open time passes and it is time for launch or dinner or other activities or very few times I spent the time on phone ...
Avijit.ici last week
Try Avena Sativa mother tincture 10 drops in half a cup of lukewarm water twice a day for a week
Post as and when you feel any change
No remedy will make you do anything it only helps you get on
You have to help yourself otherwise there is no way out
Kaps last week
Avijit.ici last week

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.