The ABC Homeopathy Forum
Effects of over masterbation and obesityHi,
I am 33 year old and I am suffering from effects of over masturbation and overdose.
Seven years earlier after reading a post (http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/2083..., I followed the prescribed medicines YOHIMBINUM Q and Baryta Carb 200 for 2 months for treatment of effects of excessive masturbation.
During that period my weight increase from 62kg to 75kg and my waist increase from 19inch to 36 inch. My face look bloated and neck circumference also increased rapidly.
Since then I have tried excercise, dieting, intermittent fasting and calcaria carb 200 (as prescribed by a local homeopath) but my weight and waist is almost same. My local homeopath suspect that Baryta Carb has changed my constituent. Kindly advice any medicine to reduce this extra weight.
My details are:
Gender - male
Age - 33
Height - 172 cms
Weight - 75 kg
Waist - 36 inch
1) fat mainly on abdominal area and chest
2) enlarged neck circumference and fat below chin
3) paste like stool with mucus
4) flaccid penis shrink to approx 2 inch's, cold and feel lifeless with wrinkles on the penis
5) sometime sticky discharge on scalp in morning with itching
6) sometime pain in heel and back of ankle of right side foot in morning. Pain reduce after movement
7) memory loss, can't remember day to day tasks, dificult to comprehend and remember what I just read
8) confusion, thoughts are not clear
9) episodes of anger, depression and anxiety
10) physical weakness
11) hair loss
12) sometime pressure in left eye with redness on ears
13) knots (looks like lymph nodes) few on arms and one on right side of abdomen
[Edited by Amar5 on 2022-12-25 15:19:48]
Amar5 on 2022-12-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.