≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Premature Ejaculation



Similar posts:

No libido, No Erection and Premature Ejaculation 16Problem of asthma ( from 5 yrs) and premature ejaculation 9Premature ejaculation problem or some more 12Premature ejaculation + regular mastrubation 15Please Help- Stammering, Rhinitis Allergy, Severe Sneezing, Hyperhidrosis, Premature Ejaculation, Syringoma, Premature Grey hair 33Premature Ejaculation 4Premature Ejaculation 15Zakawat e hiss(male organ hypersensitivity),Premature ejaculation 8Sensitive Penis and Premature Ejaculation 3Premature Ejaculation, pre-seminal fluid leakage and anxiety issues 5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Premature Ejaculation

Dear Sir,

I'm 50 y/o male, living in the US. I've suffered from premature ejaculation for many years.
I've posted here before, tried several remedies. But really no meaningful emprovement.
It now last only few seconds, very sensitive.

Plus the doctor gave me Clomiphene 50 mg., because my testosterone was on the low side 300-400, and was too much for me, and caused me urinary incontinence. And I'm using Causticum 200 for it.

Please what would you recommend the best remedy for PE ?

Thank you in advance,
  adamues on 2022-12-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hello, I am not a homeopath, but I can give you the Banerji protocol for PE. It is Conium maculatum 6c twice per day. Best of luck.
Bamp 2 months ago
Take Selenium 10m one dose weekly , and Plumbum 200 and Natrum Mur200 Alternate day for one month.Then inform me.
HDr.Shaikh Waseem 2 weeks ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.