Frequent Masterbation After effectsHello,
I am male with age 28 years, height 5-7, weight 75 kg. I had been masturbating since the age of 14 years. I am not yet married. I am experiencing problems like great weakness, constant fatigue, feeling lazy, tiredness and drowsiness. I have completely lost Libido and desire.
I suffer from extreme weakness. I do not feel strength in hands, limbs, arms and legs. When I move my hands or legs, a tick / tack sound always comes from the joints like shoulders, neck, wrist, knee and ankles. I feel pain in back and shoulders. It starts short breathing if I walk or go up on stairs. Literally, I have never felt so weak in my life ever. I am getting more weaker by every day. My bones and muscles have got very weak.
1. My digestive system is also very weak. I have been suffering from gastric problems as well I suffer from gastric pain, loose motions. My abdomen remain extremely bloated and suffer from flatulence. My mouth breathes bad. My throat remains a little bitter taste. I always feel pain in my intestines.
2. I am also suffering from frequent urination problem. I wake up 3-4 times at night for urination. My kidneys are always in pain feels like a load in them. I drink less and urinate more.
3. I am suffering from frequent nightfall problem. Sometimes itstops fir 2weeks but mostly it happens 2 -3 times in a week. I may not get nightfallbut wheni wake up for urination and wheni sleep again then nightfall happens.
4. There is so much stress in my mind.
5. My semen is thin sperm count is low no erection no desire cant complete my sleep cycle.
Please help me or else i will become mad i want to get married have a normal life with kids
I had previously used the following medicines but they did not work
Selenium 3x, damia gold , damia plant, r41 n forte, manuia tabs, cydonia valguris, staphysagaria, damiana, but did not work.
Please, please, please... help me. Please advise me some suitable homeopathic remedy and save me.
Ahsan550 on 2023-01-20
Note: it is affect of many years and will take time to recover.
♡ HealthyWorld 2 weeks ago
Ahsan550 2 weeks ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.