≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

retrograde ejaculation ( ejaculating into bladder instead out of the penis)

I am male 36 years, suffering form retrograde ejaculation. sperm count 55 million, motality 55%(in urine). retrograde means ejaculation of sperm into bladder. can i be corrected by homeo. can i have medicine to increase motality. my wife unable to concive because of my problem for the past 7 years. i had baldder neck obstruction surgery when i was 1 year old.


  rojaravi on 2003-06-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT kimspassion@hotmail.com, my husband suffers from same, would like to swap ideas, condition information and our successes. thanks kim
thompsonck last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.