≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

To Qualified Homeopaths and others who are following "Ear Problem" Thread

Hello everybody,

I want you to give some medicines names for my daughter's ear problem so that i can get them from India.

Thanks in advance.
  anon99 on 2006-05-12
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
panjak is following this case..
John Stanton last decade
Anon: too many medicines spoil the case.

Once healing commences persist with the med or go to its complimentary med.

Pankaj Varma
PANKAJ VARMA last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.