≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Airbag injury

Hi, My mother's life was saved by the deployment of the airbag in a car accident but it injured her chest pretty bad. She's in terrible pain from it and I don't know what to try for it. (She's 74.)

It's been four days and her other injuries are improving with Arnica and Bryonia, but the painful chest doesn't seem to be responding to these remedies.

It doesn't hurt as bad to take a deep breath but moving certain ways -- like moving from the chair to the bed -- is very painful. The only word she uses to describe it is 'crushing' or like a heavy weight.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  ruth45 on 2006-05-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Dear ruth45,
She is taking right medicine.Well get Xary of chest done.

Dr.Dinesh Sharma
drdineshsharma last decade
She had a chest X ray and two CT scans from the neck to the knee.

Dr. didn't mention injury to the chest except for possible bruising of the heart.

She does have a cracked shoulder blade and cracked collar bone.

Will continue with Arnica and bryonia.

ruth45 last decade
Ruth, what potencies are you using? Maybe they aren't strong enough?
Daisy43 last decade
Hypericum 200 in the wet dose will help to alleviate her pain.
Dosage 3-4 times daily

Rhus Tox 1M in the wet dose will help her injured bones.
Dosage twice daily

Arnica 30c will help her injured muscles also in the wet dose.
Dosage thrice daily

The wet dose is made by inserting 3 pellets or 2 drops of the remedy if you have it in Ethanol, into a 500ml bottle of spring water and a teaspoonful is a dose taken after shaking the bottle hard to ensure bubbling.

I do not think the Bryonia can help at this stage.
Joe De Livera last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.