High Blood Pressure with anxious personality.Hello Dr. Sajjad & Dr. Deoshlok
Good morning to all of you I am 53 years old had a triple by pass 3 years ago my heart is okay no damage. I am fit working, walking, Jogging and doing everything as normal person.
I have some problems which are under control when using Allopathic medicine. And they are as follows:-
1) Fast Heart beat and it is controlled by 25mg Atenolol (beta blocker)
Relative Molecular Mass = 266.3
2) High Blood Pressure of about 165 / 100 and it is controlled by 8mg Atacand (Angiotensin receptor blockade in cardiovascular disease)
3) Aspirin 81 mg (Babe Aspirin)
4) Lipitor 10 mg to control my Cholesterol
5) My weight is 175 pounds
6) My height is 5 feet 7 inches
I eat rice, chicken, serials, honey, beans, lentils, different type of peas, low fat milk, and Soya milk general and healthy food. Sodium is very low in my food intake as it shoots my BP high. I have also started recently taking food rich in Potassium I walk and Jog about 2-3 times a week. My nature is fast pace, getting things done as it comes, never delay anything,
I feel very responsible, in charge, leader with anxious personality.
My work nature is office work with mental pressure
I want to switch from my Allopathic medicine as its side effects are disturbing me and wish to have the right advice
Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you
jacobson on 2006-06-15
♡ girilal last decade
I need more details to help you.
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Diabetic or non Diabetic
11. Desire(food) sweets/sour/salt
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
15. What exactly is happening ?
16. How do you feel ?
17. How does this affect you ?
18. How does it feel like ?
19. What comes to your mind ?
20. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
21. How did that feel like ?
22. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
23. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
24. current medicine you are taking
25. family back ground
26. qualification of patient
27. Nature of working
28. desire and aversion of food
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. Any confidential and private matter to be discuss by email.
30. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
drdineshsharma last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.