IBS or colitis ?Hi,
Sorry for the long mail .But i am hoping to get a cure .
About an year back dec 2004, i had food poisoning (gastroenteritis),After that i had severe food allergies and diarrhea. for initial five six months i just didn't pay much attention.
I was recently facing intermittent diarhea with Mucus and slightest stint of blood .
i under went sigmoidoscopy thrice .First two resluts were normal but
the third time the biposy results showed the following
> No evidence of ulcerative coilits .
> The lamina proproa shows a moderate increse in its lypmhocytic
> content forming lymphoid follicles.
> (Lymphoplasmacytic infiltration in lamina propria forming lymphoid nodules)
> Fragments of colonic mucosa with preserved architechture.
Doctors were not able to put in proper treatment.
Most doctors say that this is not a Ulcerative colitis.
Also i get some heat boils (particularly when i eat meat etc..)and most of teh boils get huge and gets infected.
Could this be a auto immune problem ?
It is like 1.5 yrs without a proper diagnosis (IBS/Colitis/AUto immune).
But whatever it is i feel is in early stages.
Is there a cure for these symptoms in homeopathy
Thanks a ton.
nankie on 2006-06-21
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
♡ rishimba last decade
korina last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.