Joe - IBS and nat phosAny success in treating IBS with nat phos? Am suffering from IBS since 5 years with symptoms of diarrhea after heavy food, poor appetite, acne on forehead, low energy, underweight. Currently having pulsatilla and antimonium crudum but no lasting results.
vikram78 on 2006-06-22
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Diabetic or non Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
15. What exactly is happening ?
16. How do you feel ?
17. How does this affect you ?
18. How does it feel like ?
19. What comes to your mind ?
20. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
21. How did that feel like ?
22. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
23. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
24. current medicine you are taking
25. family back ground
26. qualification of patient
27. Nature of working
28. desire and aversion of food
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. Any confidential and private matter to be discuss by email.
30. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
I would suggest that you use Nat Phos 6x dose 3 tablets after meals. It will certainly help with that feeling of discomfort after a heavy meal and will prevent GERD. It will also help with your poor appetite but I do not think that it will help with IBS for which the remedy is Croton Tiglium 30c which is made from the seeds of the Croton, an attractive multi coloured foliage plant grown in the tropics. The dosage is 3 pellets taken twice daily sublingually.
I believe that the combination of these 2 remedies will help with your IBS.
Report response in a week.
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.