4yr old, white skin spots that itchmy daughter has tan skin and is very active but her legs and arms have white spots(alot) that itch and are sensitive to certain chemicals(ie lotions,soaps, swimming pools) weather changes affect it also. any help, advice, or remedies would be greatly appreciated because it is now starting to make her self-conscious
InSpirit on 2006-06-24
can you send the email photographs of the patches . with history of disease.
♡ deoshlok last decade
Answer the following..
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Diabetic or non Diabetic
11. Desire(food) sweets/sour/salt
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
15. What exactly is happening ?
16. How do you feel ?
17. How does this affect you ?
18. How does it feel like ?
19. What comes to your mind ?
20. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
21. How did that feel like ?
22. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
23. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
24. current medicine you are taking
25. family back ground
26. qualification of patient
27. Nature of working
28. desire and aversion of food
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. Any confidential and private matter to be discuss by email.
30. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)of itching etc.
31.In which weather he feels comfortable?
drdineshsharma last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.