Hair Loss: Sore scalp with acneHi all,
I am 24 year old male. I started losing hair at a very fast rate for past 6 months.
Here are details about my medical condition:
* I have severe bumps/acne on the scalp - typically it is either a big bump or a bunch of small ones in a particular area scattered thruout the scalp. The acne is filled with white puss and it hurts very much. Upon popping the acne, LOT of blood comes out along with puss.
* I have been losing hair from the front and back area of the scalp (the area that is heavily infested with acne)
* I shampoo everyday (tried Head and Shoulders, herbal and now using Selsun Blue) and yet by night time, my hair and scalp becomes very greasy.
* When i scractch my scalp, white flakes come out
* I have gas/indigestion problem frequently. At one point it got so bad that I had to get a colonoscopy done (although nothing came out of it). Suddenly, my condition improved and is much better now. Can stomach issues be related to hair loss?
Please advise. I prefer getting this cured permanently rather than a temporary fix using traditional medicines.
I would also like to know the cause for this condition and any particular food that i should avoid/eat more. Please let me know if you need more information about my condition/history.
loveday on 2006-07-19
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Diabetic or non Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
15. What exactly is happening ?
16. How do you feel ?
17. How does this affect you ?
18. How does it feel like ?
19. What comes to your mind ?
20. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
21. How did that feel like ?
22. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
23. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
24. current medicine you are taking
25. family back ground
26. qualification of patient
27. Nature of working
28. desire and aversion of food
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
30. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
31. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♥ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.