≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

What Tests are required for gastic and acidity problem?

This is Binod, A 25 year old guy from india.
sir i would like to know
What tests(blood,urine,stool)
are required in case of acute gastic and acidity, flatulence. please name the test with details so that i cna go through these tests and then be able to find out any infection or other in my stomach or liver.
> I am suffering from gas and acidity for the last one year.Previously i was suffering from constipation also. but i have been relieved form constipation.but suffering from acute gas and acidity.

>I would also like to know about AMOEBIASIS. What tests are required to know this infection.

Please help me
With Regards,
Binod Gupta
  bk123 on 2006-07-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
To Binod

I can see that you are worried about your problem in your stomach due to hyperacidity. Before you do any tests I would recommend that you use Nat Phos 6x tablets dose 3 tablets taken twice daily after meals. I believe that you will have almost immediate relief from your problem after your first dose but you will have to continue for some days later to ensure that you are cured.

You can also take Arnica 30 in the wet dose which is made by inserting 3 globules of this remedy into a 500ml bottle of spring water which you must shake hard before you sip a teaspoonful which is a dose, twice daily for the first month and once daily thereafter at night. This should help you to relax and sleep deeply and you will feel much better in health.

Please report response on the second day after you start on the therapy.
Joe De Livera last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.