Recurring tonsils + flatulence please help1. Name - Vivor
2. Age - 29
3. Sex - M
4. Married/Unmarried - Married
5. weight - 220 Pounds
6. Height . - 180 cm
7. country - India
8. climate - 20-40 C
9. List of your complaint first
1. - Having regular tonsils for last 5-6 years almost every alternate months or when weather changes. It
leads to fever (101/102), pain in swallowing, It used to happen normally on the right hand side, but since
last 3-4 times it has been starting from right side of throat and then left side of throat. Have to take strong
2. - Since last 2-3 years suffering from flatulence. It increases normally in the night and early
morning. I think it is linked with my regular use of antibiotics for tonsils. Took various allopathic mediciene to cure
this but in vain. Please help
10. Diabetic or non Diabetic - non - diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt - nothing in particular
12. Thirst - 3 ltrs a day
13. Tongue - whitish pink
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) - 125/85
15. What exactly is happening ? - explained in step 9.
16. How do you feel ? - feel curable
17. How does this affect you ? - Find embarassing not able to enjoy life as get ill very soon
18. How does it feel like ? - not good
19. What comes to your mind ? - nothing as such
20. One situation that had a big effect on you ? dont know
21. How did that feel like ?
22. What sensation do you experience in that situation ? - illness
23. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
24. current medicine you are taking - Vitamin B tablets
25. family back ground - father/mother/one bro/on sis
26. qualification of patient - professional
27.Daily rutine detail- 9-5 job
28. desire and aversion of food - not able to take ice creams/cold water as it leads to tonsils
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public
speaking or not - slightly impatient
30. Is there any fear ( Known fear(exmple fear from exam, public, alone etc .) or Unknown fear.(.i.e. ghost or othere thing)
- nothing as such
31. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases) - season changes, and cold it increases
Vivor on 2006-07-30
Here is the summary of medicines given on the page specified, which one should I take. I dont have tonsils right now but I get them very freequently. Will it also reduce my flatulence problem
1. It is very important to know if inflammation or tonsillitis begins/begun at right then moves/moved to left or all over,
Mercurius Iodat. Flavus 3x two doses of 2-3 globules each day for a month.
Or if reverse is the case:
Problem begins/begun at left then moves to right or all over,
Mercurius Iodat. Ruber 3x two doses of 2-3 globules each day for a month.
Buy a Mercurius Iodat. Flavus 3x and dilute the remedy in 100 parts of rain water. Shake the bottle very well or bang it several times.
Take few drops of this remedy twice a day for as long as your medicine lasts
2. Psorinum 1M
These medicines never failed me.
This procedure works best if a person is healthy so in all acute illness get the symptoms treated and wait till recovery. For chronic cases one can just continue because waiting makes no sense.
Three doses of Psorinum 1M at the interval of 15 minutes. Repeat it after each week for 4 weeks.
Three doses of Tuberculinum 1M at the interval of 15 minutes. Repeat it after each week for 4 weeks.
Vivor last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.