Sinus Pain but no InfectionHello all.
Quite recently, specifically 5 days ago, I recieved sinus pain. At first I thought it was a toothache so I went to see my dentist. He recommended I see a doctor and to get a prescription for an antibiotic (augmentin). I went to my doctor and he said that my situation is strange. The reasons why he thought it wasn't an infection was..
1. no runny/stuffy nose
2. no cough
I went to get an x-ray of my sinuses and I later was informed that I had no infection. However, I did recieve the augmentin along with a nasal spray and naproxen.
Everyday, I have trouble falling asleep. I lie down and that pain comes within 5 minutes. I get up and walk around for 15 minutes and the pain goes away. Then, I start over and try to sleep again. Over and over I do this process. The pain is extreme when I lie down or sit down.
Does anyone know what is wrong with me or has anyone experienced something similair? What should I do? I can't stand one more day like this.
JoeCookieee on 2006-08-11
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Diabetic or non Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
15. What exactly is happening ?
16. How do you feel ?
17. How does this affect you ?
18. How does it feel like ?
19. What comes to your mind ?
20. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
21. How did that feel like ?
22. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
23. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
24. current medicine you are taking
25. family back ground
26. qualification of patient
27. Nature of working
28. desire and aversion of food
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
30. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
31. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.