Very high thyroid antibodies, what can help me ?Please note I am new to homeopathy :)
My doc recommended high doses of Vitamin E, Gingko Biloba, Astaxanthin, Magnesium. Also have made some healthy changes to my diet (less sugar, no HFCS or hydrogenated oils, etc).
I have several symptoms of hypothyroidism. My antibodies were 'off the charts' for Anti TG and Anti TPO.
Due to some of the symptoms (arrythmia, etc) I developed severe anxiety, then a dependency on Xanax, which I am currently weaning from.
The doc gave me a Lachesis remedy of 200c which I took 2 weeks ago.
I've had some strange bumps on my skin (Face, chest, etc) but don't notice much else happening. Insomnia due to getting off the evil Xanax, mostly.
I have a terrible phobia of choking/things getting stuck in my throat, so I am unable to swallow most any pill. Everything I take is in liquid, powder, or chewable form.
Just would appreciate any help or opinions you can provide. Thank you so much.
zosolizard on 2006-08-12
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Diabetic or non Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
15. What exactly is happening ?
16. How do you feel ?
17. How does this affect you ?
18. How does it feel like ?
19. What comes to your mind ?
20. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
21. How did that feel like ?
22. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
23. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
24. current medicine you are taking
25. family back ground
26. qualification of patient
27. Nature of working
28. desire and aversion of food
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
30. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
31. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.