hair loss, underactive thyroid, bloating,Hi Dr
First I should give you some background information on me...
I am 23 yr old male, and have had chronic diarrhoea for about 2 years now. I started taking Ars Alb 200C once a day and it has worked for me. I now only take it if I get diarrhoea again - which is once every few days. I am very sensitive to food and can not eat wheat, sugar, lactose, and most vegetables. When I do eat these I immediately get diarrhoea. I have dark purple circles under my eyes, my eyes are red, and i am I am extremely pale. I am always tired and have no energy.
I have had an inlfamed liver for 2 years also, and I have to keep monitoring this by getting blood tests once a month. My doctor says that I have an underactive thyroid which is contributing to this. I have water retention, constant bloating, and a flabby stomach. My doctior also says that I have a hormone imbalance, which contributes to my 'man boobs'.
I also have been loosing a lot of hair in the past three years. I have tried topical medications but they do not work. When i run my hand through my hair a lot comes out.
What homeopahtic remedy can help me with hair loss, underactive thyroid, bloating, hormone imbalance? I am very confused, because if I take another remedy I am scared I may offset my diarrhoea. If I take another remedy, how long should I take it for? For example, if I take it for two months and it works but i keep taking it, does this mean it will be counterproductive? I find this is what happens with my diarrhoea. when i have diarrhoea I take Ars Alb, and it goes away for a few days. But if I take an Ars Alb when i don't have diarrhoea, it makes me get diarrhoea. And so, i do not want the same counterproductive things to happen with the other remedies. Please help me as no one else can - my doctor keeps giving me injections of b-vitamin...he says this is the best thing for me...but it does not help. I am so depressed and just want to be a normal person.
john1020 on 2006-08-13
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.