≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

problem in having strong and lasting erection

I am 35 yr old male, married for past 3 years.
My problems now are:
a)less libido,say once in 13 days
b)even when libido is there,my penis do become straight but during intercourse,when I want to enter it to the vagina,it simply becomes soft and normal.Thus,I fail to enter.
c)so,during libido,I do have ejaculation but that's it.
d)Tried allopathy for some time. No significant improvement. For example, for one month I took a tab called restore. No such gain. When,I took Viagra (50mg)one night, I didnot have a natural libido then. so,no erection. Later on,I came to know,viagra keeps penis straight but I need to have libido then.
e)I am a software engineer,9 hours on pc,5 days a week.
f)I am 5feet 9 inches tall and weigh 100 kgs.so, bulky and obese.
g)as physical exercises, i take 45 mins leisure walk 5 days a week and started going to VLCC slimming centre where they make me go through passive exercises through various machines.
  biswatosh on 2006-08-18
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
i too pretty much have the exact same problem it might be related to your weight but i am fit and have the same symptoms i think it might be related to some sexual performancs anxiety
i wish someone could help me
bman67 last decade
you can try R41 combination from Dr rebeck gremany.
shailendra last decade
I suggest to read Dr. Barbara Keesling's book on sexuality. It has some practical tools which are really helpful.

In addition, one may indulge in slimming techniques, the natural ones.
rkwinner last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.