≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Herbal remedy for headache

Hay hello this is gerge john I have a pain of head I don’t now what it is a headache or just pain but it is only one side of the head and Most of the time the pain of a headache can be felt in the temple area or behind one of the eyes or ears.
Headache can occur as often as once or twice a week. I have this headache affect between the ages of 15 and 19 but I have now 30 years old. The headache is attack now also any time when it comes it will be leave max 4 weeks some body says it is a Migraine headache but other says it is tension headaches and also some of other says cluster headaches then I totally confused
I also read where ulcers can cause some migraines. I think I have an ulcer because I am sick to my stomach often. I took ibuprofen a lot for. Ibuprofen is known to cause ulcers.
Then I want go to consult doctor who are related to head pain but doctor are just giving me a medicine but these medicine are worked when those are closed but can not cure permanently
One day I have gone to my relation marriage in that marriage I have very much headache one side of the head then my friend will be told me a herbal and natural treatment is batter for your headache you go to consult mr.dr.jhonson then I meet herbal specialist dr.jhonson in new York when I meet him after two day I have just relaxed from headache go on taking an treatment from him the headache is completely cured and now I am 45 years old I have happy and very much healthy if you have a head ache please contact dr.jhonson in New York he is a herbal and natural expert and treating only herbal supplements
  rabort on 2006-08-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.