PCO diagnosed and tired of allopathyMy sister has been diagnosed with PCO:
1. Age - 30 yrs
2. Sex - Female
3. Status - Divorced (Married for 9 months and very stressful relationship)
4. weight - 81 Kgs, height: 5' 7'
5. Country - India,Bangalore
6. Diabetic or non Diabetic - NO. No family history.
9. Desire sweets/sour/salt - Love sweet food, spicy food, oily food
10. Thirst - Normal to high
11. Tongue - Normal
12. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) - NO BP history. Father with High blood pressure.
13. How do you feel ? Quite happpy and cheerful. Very emotional, sensitive. Heavy perspiration and low tolerance to heat (feel very hot)
14. How does this affect you ? No effect. Just either no period for 3-5 months or prolonged and heavy periods
15. How does it feel like ? Quite happpy and cheerful. Very emotional, sensitive
16. What comes to your mind ? Wants to loose weight and want to live healthy
17. current medicine you are taking - Metformin 850mg (twice a day)
18. family back ground - Mother also has cyst (Mother's age: 52 years)
19. qualification of patient - Working professional but diagnosed with PCO since 4-5 years
20. Nature of working -IT professional. 10-12 hours of work and pretty hectic and stressful (professional and emotional)
21. Also suffering with allergies and sinus related issues (polyphs)
Please advise the medicine as she has lost the hope for cure.
Homeopathy Remedy Seeker
rohitchattar on 2006-08-28
walkin last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.