≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: $11.99


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

ed, pe, low desire, back pain

Suffering from ED for about two years.
1. Cannot keep erection more than 30 sec. Desires remains in mind. Cannot get any pleasure doing the sex act. Ejaculate very quickly. It never attains full erection. Emits precum without any erection or in semi erection. Penis seems very cold and have no sense at times.
I started masturbation at the very early age about 6 years.
2. Mental condition is very frustrated and depressed.

--These are the major problems.

And the others are:
3. Feeling back pain(two sides of spine), 3 to 4 hours after night sleeping and it wakes me up. Pain goes off 30-40 mins later after waking. It began in June 2000. I never got any hurt or cramp on the spine or back.
4. Recently, I am feeling tremendous pain in low back near the waist that I can't stand from sitting position easily at times. X Ray Report didn't prove any Spondilisis.
5. I have mild constipation problem.

Details about me
Male, 33 years, Indian
Height: 5 ft. 9 inch Weight:57 Kgs.
Software Professional, hard working.
Love sweets, sour but hate bitter taste.
Very Sensitive, Innovative mind.
Have smoking habit, take tea, coffee regularly but no alchohol.

Any suggestion please.
  Prince73 on 2006-09-02
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Dear Prince

You havent mentioned that you are married or not, how do you ejaculate, is it masturbation or intercourse....are you still masturbating and watching porn, stop these activities at once, if not this will have a very bad effect on your health, coffee is also very bad for your health, reduce your tea and smoking habit as well....dont eat spices, meat, potatoes, tomatoes, lemon, and any kind of 'achar', for the time being, try to be vegetarian for atleast one month, specially very light food (take milk) in your dinner, do some breathing exercises, these are some precautions and suggestions which can help you a lot, apart from taking homeopathic medicines. If you are in India, see a good homeopath doctor.....or take Acid Phos 30, three pellets every morning for atleast 21 days, and report


sazim last decade
Dear Dr.Sazim,

Yes I'm Married for about 6 years and suffering from relationship problem to my family. Having mental and personal mismatch with my wife, that couldn't be improved though I am very open minded and dynamic and I always trying to understand evryone's likes and dislikes from the heart. I'm now seperated from both from my family and wife. And living alone for 3 months.

Thanks for your suggession.

Prince73 last decade
Dear Prince

I am not a doctor, just a keen homeopath, have you started following my instructions?. Where are you in India, there are lots of good doctors in India, I would still suggest you to see a classical and experienced homeopath, and please advise us of your progress


sazim last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.