Mouth Ulcers and various ProblemsThis is regarding my brother in law. I mentioned Mouth ulcers first because they really trouble him a lot. His other symptoms are as follows:
1) Vitiligo - His whole skin is now white though not uniformly. He is unable to bear HEAT or SUN. Which cause severe burning.
2) Mouth Ulcers. He was advised to take Nitric Acid 30 for a few days every time it happens and that helps a bit. The ulcers are also on his gums and his whole mouth is dreadfully sore. Sometimes his inner throat may be affected too, all the way to his neck. Burns a lot. What he wants to find out is why do they keep on recurring.
3) Pain in the nape of neck, maybe due to his sitting with the nape on the bedpost. There is a knot there now, and he also feels nauseous at times.
4) gas, and smelly stools which are a bit oily. This is a recent trouble.
5) his signature has also spoiled. two are rarely the same.
6)His short range memory has also spoiled. He may go to someone to ask something but by the time he reaches - 1-2 mins later, he has forgotten it.
He is a 48 yr old man, loves chillis, but avoids them as they cause burning in rectum and stool. Prefers to avoid arguements, but will shout at his wife. Salt intake is normal, no craving for it. His diet is quite bland. Few spices. He is a pure veg, may eat cake rarely.
Joe, walkin, Pankaj, Girilal, sazim, John all of you posting here, can he be given relief in any way. He is not seeking anything for his vitiligo as his whole skin is now white.
maya_hari on 2006-09-08
For Mouth Ulcers Merc Sol 30C
four times a day.
One dose of Tuberculinum 200 every month.
ARSENIC SULPH FLAVUM
Four doses of 3c or 6c potency every day fr 2 months,
four doses of 30C potency every day fr next 2 months,
after that one dose of 200C potency every week..for a long time.
Pace of healing will depend upon.... how old the case is.
Exposure of the naked body to sunlight every day for about 15 to 20 minutes.
♡ PANKAJ VARMA last decade
Pankaj will tell my b-in-law taday only, but as his skin is uniformly white, he may not take anything for the vitiligo. I forgot to write that he is very ....-minded. Will NOT do something he doesn't want to.
Will inform him soon.
maya_hari last decade
. please advise further.
maya_hari last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.