≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

under developed genital organs 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

under developed genital organs

Dear Doctors

May I request
you to help me. When I was born there was only one
(right) testicle after 20 years of age it came down.
The doctors advised my parents that after 10-12
years of age the problem will itself go away. Now I
am 26 years of age with completely undeveloped
genitals, a look worst than a child. Even with this small
size at the time of full erection though the erection is loose, the glans remains too soft.

Kindly prescribe a treatment which can let me enjoy a happy life.

Awaiting for an early and effective advise.

Yours sincerely,

Santosh Kumar
  FOOTER on 2006-09-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.