≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

appreciate if somebody recommend medicine

hi i'm 29 from toronto canada.I like homeo pathic way of treatment.i tell you about myself
i'm 29. my penis turns to left specially when erected i get ejaculate early and if i do little hard work i get back pain my back discs are ok.i'm going to marry this december plz any doctor can recommend any medicine i will really appriciate thanks
  anwaralam on 2006-09-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.