≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Withered Penis & Testes

My age is 29yrs. At the age of 18, I met with an accident wherein I got blow on my genitals hurting my testes.
The very next day, the testes on the right hand side got swollen. The same day, I met a doctor & after certain allopathic medications everything became normal.
Gradually, I folund that the size of my testes & of the penis has reduced. Even the scrotal sac has got loosened. Once in three or four months, I feel pain in the testes.Please let me know about any remedy or treatment.
Moreover, I have severe constipation & have been diagnosed with IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). I have a strong desire for sweets. At the age of 14, I was down with jaundice,typhoid & paratyphoid.
Please advice
  biswapriya2006 on 2006-10-05
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Probably due to the allopathic medication .

Use Aurum Met 3x twice a day for two weeks and wait 2 weeks to judge result.Repeat as necessary.
walkin last decade
I thought Aurum Met as well.

Walkin, can you explain why 3x and not a 6c or 9c? Thanks!
busymominme last decade
[message deleted by friends55 on Wed, 27 Feb 2013 14:10:37 GMT]
friends55 9 years ago
[message deleted by friends55 on Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:36:11 GMT]
friends55 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.