anal fistulaHi Joe,
I had a hemorrhoidectomy a three months ago after giving birth to my son. Six weeks after the surgery, I developed an abcess which turned into a fistula.
The dr offered to do surgery but I dont want any more surgery since the fistula is a direct result of the hemorrhoidectomy.
I have been following your advice with the Nat Phos, Silicea, and Arnica Montana. I use Neosporin instead of Polyfax b/c I can't buy the Polyfax without a prescription and my dr wont provide one (he wants to do surgery).
The fistula cleared up for a while but keeps coming back. Will it heal completely? Also, I want to get pregnant again and am wondering if these medicines will affect the pregnancy and if the pregnancy will make the situation worse.
Thanks for your help.
nycmom on 2006-10-08
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
I have just read your post of October 8 which you addressed to me but which I did not see.
It is best to address the header title to anyone whom you wish to contact as otherwise I may miss it as I have done and it was only when Deoshlok responded with his usual questionnaire that it surfaced at the top of the posts on this forum.
Your surgeon's attitude is to be expected as he would obviously lose a few thousand dollars if you decide not to accept his suggestion.
Do I understand that you are currently using the therapy you have listed on a daily basis ? If so for how long ? I note that you state that you were 'following' it.
The healing of a fistula may take some time but this is quite usual as you can see on the Fistula thread where I would suggest that you post your response in future to ensure that I see it.
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
I am using the therapy on a daily basis, using neosporin as an ointment, although I sometimes am not able to apply the ointment on days I am at work. I have been following it for about a month now. It does seem to be helping. Thanks.
I am wondering if the therapy will stop the fistula totally. I read that I will need to continue the Silicea forever.
Does drinking soft drinks effect it? Will I need to stop drinking alcohol forver too, or just until it has healed?
nycmom last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.