Confused about hairlossHello Everyone! I have read so many of these post that I am totally confused about how I should approach treatment for me. My hair has been thinning for 5 years on and off...MOSTLY on, but recently it has been bad. My hair is coming out by the roots very easily; just by running my fingers through, brushing it, and after I wash it, it is amazing how much comes out. My scalp itches, and it hurts (I say my hair hurts) especially if I have a ponytail in for a little while.) No dandruff and no weird stuff on my head. And I have been given no explanation by my doctor. They tell me they don't know why this happens. (and have no desire to look further other than checking my thyroid) My thyroid is fine. I was only slightly anemic and I have been taking extra iron for six months and I take good B vitamins and another good multivitamin with biotin and such. I was hoping to figure something out from these other posts because it sounded like others had similar problems as I, but it only confused me. I live in a rural town with not many options for homeopathy. We do have a small store. She has Arnica Montana at 6C and 30C., but I don't know what to do with it, or if that is even the specific item or not cuz I was reading somewhere about an arnica mother tincture!! ugh. Can someone please help clarify things for me?
lululovesu on 2006-10-11
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.