≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

2 Year old with skin rash on face and joints

My daughter has developed an uncomfortable rash on face and joints (mainly right side). We live in Valparaiso (Chile) and everything started a few months ago.
My homeopath started a few treatments that slowly healed her condition.
We made two trips: one to NY in the summer, where condition healed without a treatment. Once back in Valparaiso, we had to start with a new treatment again. She slowly started to heal again, but we then took another trip to Buenos Aires and her skin healed right away. My mother in law now remembers that my husband used to be allergic to chlorine. I am not sure how to avoid contact with water! She does not drink tap water, but takes daily baths and soon the summer will start and she will spend most of the time in the water. We have been in Valparaiso for a year now and this skin condition just started 5 months ago. Any help would be really appreciated. She does not take any medications and her diet is very healthy. She is overall a very healthy and happy little girl, but we thought that so much moving around could be affecting her, even though she seems quite adaptive to new situations.
  hossweis on 2006-10-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
try rhus tox 30c daily one dose for a month and report me
dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Taking medicines non stop for a month is inviting trouble.

bandarbabu2000 last decade
went to the homeopath the other day and he prescribed sulfur D30 for three days. she is now back to normal. not sure if it was that or something else. thanks for your replies!
hossweis last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.