chocolate constitutional remedyDoes anyone know where I can find an in depth description of chocolate. I was given it as a constitutional. thanks
molly lewis on 2006-10-11
I have given following keynotes of Chocolate:
RADAR Keynotes for Chocolate (Choc.)
- Mental activity. Excitement. Busy.
- Anticipation, agg. morning. Anxiety about future.
- Aversion to children, husband.
- Aversion to company, amel. alone.
- Impatient. Impulsive. Irritability to his children.
- Sensation of isolation; delusion seperated from the world.
- Concentration difficult, vacant feeling.
- Delusion body divided; she is an animal.
- agg. 6 - 9 p.m.
- amel. Walking open air.
- Sides right then left.
- Symptoms appear suddenly.
- Desire to be covered, curled up. Desire to stretch and curled up afterwards.
- Weariness alt. with energy.
- Chilliness (but agg. heat).
- Flushes of heat agg. evening after eating, night.
FOOD AND DRINKS:
- Des.: fruit, juices, refreshing things, cold water.
- Av.: Sweets.
- agg. :Sweets, warm drinks.
- Sensation of tightness round head, constriction.
- Enlarged feeling, agg. right.
- Heaviness, occiput; forehead, amel. eating.
- Pain left forehead, left eye, agg. bending, forenoon.
- Dandruff, large, dry flaky.
EYE / VISION:
- Eyes feel wider, as if lids pulled up.
- Vision acute.
EAR / HEARING:
- Buzzing or fullness, agg. left.
- Flushed and hot ears. Burning, red, ext. mastoid; agg. left, along edge.
- Pulsations ear and neck on going to sleep, agg. lying left side.
- Hearing acute.
- Smell acute.
- Salivation increased, agg. lying down.
- Taste diminished; of nicotine.
THROAT / EXTERNAL THROAT:
- Raw, sore agg. left, moving neck.
- Swollen glands, painful, agg. left, pressure.
- Heartburn, agg. afternoon, evening, warm drinks.
- Gas and flatulence.
RECTUM / STOOL:
- Diarrhea. Soft stool difficult to pass.
- Fishlike odor during coition.
- Pain vagina during coition.
- Cold feeling in lungs.
- Tightness back of heart.
- Heart stops beating at night.
- Heart attack. High blood pressure.
- Coldness ext. up spine.
- Sensation of coldness on back, warmer on front.
- Cervical region stiff and tight.
- Awkwardness hands.
- Lower limbs heavy, powerless, slow.
- Wandering pains.
- Coldness toes.
SLEEP / DREAMS:
- Position: on back.
- Dreams: relatives, babies, flying, journeys, confused.
Dd: Carv., Lac-c., Lac-h., Sep., Thuja
♡ maheeru last decade
Um...chocolate, is most deffinitely NOT a 'constitutional' remedy by any stretch of the imagination. It is not even something which could be considered a single remedy, but merely a mix of cocoa, sugar, milk etc, as these substances have not been combined at the 'elemental' level. I would have VERY serious doubts about a practitioner who asserts that this confectionery is a constitutional remedy.
Hahnemania last decade
People who eat lots of chocolate are hyperactive.
kuldeep last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.