≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Mercurius Vivus: $3.99


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

non-mercury metal detox

Hello. My post on this topic ended up under a different topic--safe detox during pregnancy. My mistake; apologies. Here is the same message again, in its proper place as pregnancy is not an issue here.

I've just had a very old dental filling removed, and it will soon be replaced with a hybrid ceramic. The filling was not amalgam, but rather a shiny, silver-colored sort of cap, probably put in about 30 years ago. I probably swallowed some tiny particles during removal, as I could see them in my saliva at first when rinsing. Is Nux (or Sulphur AM/Nux PM) a good choice for helping my body to shed the metal? Any other choices that might be better?
  MomAndAHalf on 2006-10-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Most of the times, human liver detoxifies the body. If you dont have any symptoms from your swallowing why do you worry?

Was it mercury amalgam?

The key in detox is drinking lots of fluids, taking right diet(mostly organic). If necessary vitamins.
maheeru last decade
agree with maheeru.
if you get symptoms that point to nux, sulphur or other remedies then take but otherwise leave alone and stick to good diet, supplements, water.
erika last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.