Severe Sinus Problem- Want to avoid surgeryI have sinus problem for almost a year, I am not sure when it actually started as i have tendency to have cough frequently. For almost a year , it starts with cold and then converted to cough and fever. Some of the symptoms are:
1. have blocked or sometimes running nose and feel difficulty in breathing
2. feel very tired specially after walking
3. disturbed sleep
4. cough with severe pain in throat
6. sometimes neezing
7. running nose or cough spits results in yellow color spit
8. start coughing after talking for a while
i have get the x-ray (PSN) done and it has shown flesh growth in the right nostril which is almost blocked and the shape of nose's bone is also affected, it is tilted now.
Apart from this it is spreading in the right cheek. I am taking some antibiotics and using nasal spray.
My doctor has suggested surgery, which according to him is must but he does not assure me about the outcome. The problem persist after surgery. I want to avoid surgey. Pls advise.
chintoo1 on 2006-10-17
Polyps are usually of sycotic origin combined with a predisposition.
Natrum mur hi may help . but others will have other ideas.
walkin last decade
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
♡ rishimba last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.