Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome and hirsutismHi,
I'll be 24 in a month & I've been diagnosed with PCOS since I was 18. The ultrasound confirmed what the excessive male patterened hair growth pointed to.
I am interacial with a white mother & black father, I tan easily.
I successfully became pregnant and have a beautiful 2 year old son.
I have lost 60 lbs in the past year, by altering my diet eating only natural unprosseced foods that are low in carbs & sugars and high in proteins & nutrients, and exercising daily, this has helped with much of the PCOS.
Now that we finished breastfeeding I'm on Yasmin 28,birth control pill which is also supposed to help w/ PCOS some.
Some symptoms of PCOS I've never had, but the one that always hurts is my excessive hair, my face is the most embarrisng & worse with chin & side burns and lip, then it is my stomach and bum, which are also hairy.
Anything to help with the hirsutism would be appreciated I haven't tried anything yet....If you need more info let me know...
Meghana on 2006-10-23
You presented your detail in not enough or fit for homoeopathic treatment I request you present your sign & symptoms with your expression / sensation / Feeling / Event / so Gesture are required for homeopathic treatment. So please send me your following details given below.
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.