severe chronic lower back pain and now numbnessHf mom 2006-11-07
In Homeo format
Mother Mrs Kala Manglani. Age 75. in Delhi.
1. Each symptom in as much detail as possible.;
1. severe chronic back pain in lumbar area (over 2 yrs], running down to the waist, hips and legs. And now numbness. Started in right part first.
2. now she is immobile and has to be helped to sit up, cannot stand, can only slightly move her legs and hips on her own.
3. is on urine catheter for past 1 month.
4. is now highly prone to sodium deficiency and sugar rise [doctor started insulin instead of tablets since last 10 days]
5. Analysis by modern medicine doctors: osteoporosis and partial degenaration/erosion of lumbar L2 HIGH, L3, L4, L5 less. Spinal column appears partly blocked at L2 level. Cause for the above.
2. Where each symptom is located; Right side is worse.
3. What first started it off; age, minor falls
4. When it's worse; in cold wind. Even fan aggravates pain
5. When it feels better ; when warm)
6. Your sleep pattern and details of any recurring dreams.
7. What you are sensitive to ; heat, cold, wind, touch, criticism, etc
8. Your state of mind; was a very active person and is always keen to resume active life. Strong will power.
9. Any desires or aversions for particular foods, and whether certain foods make you feel better or worse. ; likes healthy tasty food also some rich food. worse with curd, rice etc. better with wheat etc.
10. Details of any major diseases suffered in past. : hypertension since 40 yrs, high blood sugar since 25 years, bypass done 5 yrs back
11. Details of any reactions to other medicines taken.
1. excessive Skin eruptions all over at the AGE of 26 yrs after taking SULFUR 1000. lasted for over 6 months.
2. urinary retention and sodium deficiency apparently due to pain killers overdose for severe lumbar back pain, particularly after vertebroplasty done 3 months ago. An epidural pump was also put for about a month. L2 could not be touched because it was in a bad shape.
12. History of homeopathic treatment if any.; responds positively to it. Taken occasionally. Yet to be tried for the above.
13. All other symptoms you have (ie watering eyes, cold feet, thirst). Some parts cold some sweating. Slight delirium at times. It started 20 days back due to urinary retention and sodium deficiency.
What is the recommended solution please?
joymanglani on 2006-11-08
Let a competant classical homeopath see her.
I am afraid, this is not a fit case for online consultation, in view of her age, and the severity of the condition.
♡ gavinimurthy last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.