itching and hairloss. I am waiting for reply desperately. Please help..I am a 30-year-old male. I suffered from alopecia areata three years ago. Initially, there was a small patch without hairs, which grew big by time. I consulted many doctors and at last I found remedy where the hairs came back. Subsequently, at the end of that course of that medication, I developed rashes on several parts of the body, my face became swollen, skin scaling from my hands, although new skin came back now, and itching on specific areas like forehead, cheeks, chin, below jaws, neck, chest, armpit, abdomen, thighs, hands, legs, and even hair loss when combing from all over my head. After consulting various doctors, they prescribed some medication where if I take the medication, these rashes, etc. is not there up to 90%, but if I stop the medication it used to come back. Apparently, as the medication was steroids, I took it nearly 2 years and later came to know the steroid medication should not be taken for a longtime, so I stopped all medications. Now, also I am suffering from allergy not as severe as before up to 15%, although I can bear some how. Now, my big concern is hair loss, which is there throughout, I loose so much hair from my head when taking bath and while combing. The scalp can be seen now as the density of hair has become less than before, the scalp can be seen now. My father is not a bald and so i think hereditary may not be the reason. Sometimes I can feel eating eggs make my itching more and in sunny weather also. I want to know any remedy is there. These things are making my life miserable. Please help me to get cure and let me know if you want to know any more things. Kindly reply to this message and I am waiting for it desperately.
medicare on 2006-11-09
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.