≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

IBS Problem With Stomach Pain 15Chronic prostate /IBS, Anxiety and Depression 181 year , my dad has Chronic constipation and stomach pains/ possible IBS 5Sexual weakness and IBS-Contstipation problem 2ibs 8Displacement of the Ribs cage 2Constipation / IBS / Halitosis 2Ibs constipation and diahreaa 4IBS C constipation 2Stomach Ulcers, Bloating, pain in Ribs,Breasts and backpain 121


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

ibs help

I have had chronic IBS symptoms for at least l0 years following ovarian cancer. My symptoms come and go – sometimes for months or years, but since a dose of antibiotics and a lot of stress this past year, I haven't been able to go more than 3 or 4 days without a really bad bout.
Symptoms: terribly bad bloating and cramping in upper abdomen, sometimes vomiting (rare), gas, and then lots of sometimes uncontrollable diarrhea. I still go to work but sometimes it doubles me over with pain. I should add I still have one surgical hernia from the 3 ovarian cancer surgeries. It is quite large. They already fixed 7 or them, but one came back and the next surgery has to have a netting. Anyway, my doctor wants to wait with the surgery because of the really bad IBS I’ve had lately, so I don’t blow the staples etc. again. Can you suggest any remedies that I can try, so that I can get the needed surgery? BTW I LOVE veggies, but I can hardly eat them now because of the after effects. I can only mostly eat jello and white things now.
  Serenity on 2006-11-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Can you subbmit me ca 125 report.
dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Hi Sharma.
I'm sorry I have no idea what a ca 125 report is. Sorry...
Serenity last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.