infected spots on head and earsI am 50 and suffered from acne since 17 there is barely a day goes past that i dont have a new zit - 8 years ago i had huge boils full of yuky pus on each temple - they left scars! but considering the amount of spots i have had -i should be more scarred! about 3 years ago i had a line of infected spots on my right side -9 of them all at once --they went after 4 months - then 3 months later i had 6 sore spots -so small like pin heads on the top of my head -they were like watery spots but i ciold not touch them -they lasted 3 months -so 4 months later -i now have had 17 sore spots on and off behind my right ear like really sore and pusy i refuse to go on antibiotics again - so now trying anything - will i die with new spots --anyone --talk to me steve
hudson on 2006-11-20
GENERAL SYMPTOMS (Related to you in person)
Age: Sex: Built: Occupation:
1. Do you have any strange, rare, peculiar, unusual or personal symptom, feeling or a recurring thought?
2. Write down all your marked mental symptoms taking the guidelines as suggested below:
- Deliriums, Hallucinations, Fancies or Illusions.
- Dominant emotions in your temperament ( depressed, angry, shame, jealous, absent mindedness, fickle mindedness, hurry, agreeable, arguing, moody, suspicion, others.. etc )
- Your fears and recurring dreams.
- Loss in memory if at all (names, words, streets etc.)
- Propensities ( tendency to do/think about a certain act)
3. Your response to changes in environment
- Feel worse in the morning / afternoon / evening / night.
- Feel worse in cold or hot weather / climates.
- Feel worse in stormy or calm weather.
- Feel worse in dry or damp weather.
- Feel worse in motion / touch / jar / any particular position.
- Feel worse in bright light / loud sound / sharp smell etc.
4. What are your cravings and aversions in food?
5. Describe your menstrual affections ( if any )
- symptoms before / during / after
- early / late
- scanty / excessive
6. Write down the diseases running in your family.
7. Write down if you notice any abnormality with your sleep, hunger, thirst and bowel movements.
8. What are the various diseases / surgery which you have overcome from in your life and do you think your present illness is having a relation to the disease or after effects of the drugs taken during the time.
Case Taking Sheet Part - 2
PARTICULAR SYMPTOMS (Related to the parts affected in your body)
9. Do you have any strange, rare, peculiar, unusual or personal symptom, feeling or a recurring pain in the affected parts?
10. Describe your physical sufferings in the specific locations.
11. How does the suffering / pain get aggravated or ameliorated with the changing environment as suggested below:
- Time ( morning, afternoon, evening, night)
- Hot, cold, dry and wet environments.
- Touch, pressure, motion, jar, position, rubbing etc.
12. Do you think there is a specific pattern of occurance of the suffering with regard to time, period or any internal biological changes in the body?
♡ rishimba last decade
Always in a vast hurry like there is no tomorrow!
Always feel like i should be somewhere else and not --here!
Fell sad now and then with loss of sister 5 years ago
Some months have loads of energy then zap i feel like keeling over and sleeping for a week then i know i will be breaking out in spots
Have a massive sex drive like every day my father suffered with heart attack my mum suffered with depression caused by years of valium ect !some weeks my bowel is itching and sometimes bleeds since maybe 17 i have suffered with knunbing of joints and dull aching in most parts of body that last at least 4-6 months -now have pain behind ear with spots --like a siatica? pain ---just wish i could wake up and say --hey i look good and i have no painfull spots and of course my scalp is really bad with crusty flake that have to be scraped off otherwise there is a build up and it is sooo irratating -- plus i am an entertainer -singing ect -and sometimes --it is making me hide - thank u for looking at this steve
hudson last decade
i would start your treatment based on the presenting totality of symptoms and shall go ahead as the symptoms change.
take only two doses of SULPHUR 200C at 15 minutes interval on any one morning in empty stomach.
get me your symptoms after 10 days.
♡ rishimba last decade
hudson last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.