≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Hair Loss



Posts about Hair Loss

Excess grey hair and heavy hair loss11Uterine fibroids and hair loss4Female sever Hair Loss3Severe hair loss1Female hair loss2carcinosinum and hair loss6hair loss1androgenetic alopecia female hair loss10excessive hairloss1Hair loss1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Infant hair loss

Hi ,
My 2 month old son started losing all of his hair about 15 days ago. He was born with lots of hair and hez lost almost everything and i see that his scalp is itchy. Hez having disturbed sleep with itchiness. I am actually running out of milk so planning to take Calcarea Carb 200c. Pls advice me how many days can i take cal.carb and suggest a remedy for my son's hair loss. Is it safe to give him the medicine directly or should i take it. If so can i take both calc.carb and also the medicine suggested for his hair loss. Appreciate advice on it.

  nuti_s on 2006-11-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
do not give any remedy to your son. he is too young for it. its you who has to take the remedies.

if calc has been suggested to you based on your symptoms, just take one dose and see your and his response.

not more frequent than one dose a week, its no use.
rishimba last decade
Thank you for your valuable advice. But what is good for my son's hair loss and when can i take that medicine. Calc.carb is for my milk supply but what medicine should i use for my son's hair loss and when and in what potency.
Appreciate a reply.
nuti_s last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.